1. Papasava, A. (2004) ‘The European Union legislation regarding abuses of market power by firms’, Int. J. Management and Decision Making, Vol. 5, No.4, pp.299–312.
2. Papasava, A. (2005) “What is Technological Change and how to manage it”, in: 7th Hellenic European Conference on Computer Mathematics and its Applications - HERCMA, Athens, Greece, September 2005
3. Papasava, A. (2006) “Public Procurement in Europe: The SETS Project – Technical and Business Validation”, in IRIS - Internationales Rechtsinformatik Symposion Universität Wien, Austria, February 2006
4. Papasava, A. (2007) “Shaping the firm’s learning environment: Moving from transferring knowledge objects to creating knowledge generation contexts”, in: 8th Hellenic European Conference on Computer Mathematics and its Applications - HERCMA, Athens, Greece, September 2007
5. Papasava Α (2007), “Online Retail, e-Retail”, Popular University of Athens, February 23rd, 2007
6. Greenlaw R. et. all, “PERFORM: Building and mining electronic records of neurological patients being monitored in the home”, IMCC, April 2009
7. Papasava A. (2010), “Deepening Greek-Russian business relations: From crisis to development”, BUSINESS COUNCIL GREECE-RUSSIA, BUSINESS FORUM, Moscow, Russia – June 2010
8. Papasava, A, (2017). How Leaders Can Use Negative Feedback to Their Advantage. The International Journal of Business & Management, [Online]. Vol.5, No.4, pp.1-3.
9. Papasava, A. (2017). Embracing Negative Feedback for Effective Leadership. The Journal for Quality and Participation. Vol. 40, No.3, pp. 20-22.
10. Boros, E. and Papasava, A. (2020) “Referral Marketing in Online Higher Education: a Holistic Snapshot of Strategic Initiatives, Effectiveness and Opportunities in a leading International Organization”, Journal of Marketing Communications for Higher Education, 1(3). doi: 10.6017/jmche.v1i3.11999.
11. Buffard, J. and Papasava, A. (2020) “A quantitative study on the impact of emotion on social media engagement and conversion”, Journal of Digital & Social Media Marketing, Vol. 7, No.4, pp. 1–21
Dr. Angeliki Papasava © 2020